FORTINET – FORTIGATE FIREWALL
FortiGate® Network Security Platform
Fortinet Consolidated Security Platform delivers unmatched performance and protection while simplifying your network. Fortinet’s Network Security Appliances offer models to satisfy any deployment requirement from the FortiGate-20 series for Small Offices to the FortiGate-5000 series for very Large Enterprises, Service Providers and Carriers. FortiGate platforms integrate the FortiOS operating system with FortiASIC processors and the latest-generation CPUs to provide comprehensive.
Buy Hardware Appliance UTM Firewall from India based authorized Dealer, Partner, Supplier, Reseller with remote, on-site installation support in United Arab Emirates – UAE at best price.
We are Providing our Antivirus, Antispam solutions all over United Arab Emirates – UAE like Algiers, khartoum, Rabat, tripoli, tunis, pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Port Louis, Kinshasa, Antananarivo, Addis Ababa, Victoria, Paria, Bamako, Nairobi, Accra, Yaounde, Dodoma, Dakar, kampala, Yamoussoukro, kigali, Maputo, Karare, Mogadishu, Asmara, Ougadougou, Porto-Novo, Luanda, Windhoek, Niamey, Nauakchott, Conakry, Freetown, Lobamba, Mbabane, N’Djamena, Gaborone, Libreville, Djibouti, Lilongwe, Banjul, Monrovia, Lome, Lusaka, Juba, Gitega, Moroni, Malabo etc. To buy our Firewall Service contact us.
- High-Performance security
- High Performance Firewall/VPN
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Application Firewall
- Fortinet’s Solution for the Enterprise Campus
- Connected UTM Solution Brief
- Application Delivery Network Solutions From Fortinet
- Fortinet Data Center Solution Brief
- Fortinet UTM Solution Guide
- The Password as you Know it is Dead
- Fortinet Secure Wireless LAN
IT Monteur understands the increasing threats faced by the SME community, and can offer the right solutions tailored to your company’s needs.
Small office technology needs are increasing
To support employee mobility, many small offices are adding wireless and enabling BYOD – technologies that have traditionally been confined to larger enterprises. These new technologies add new data security and compliance requirements.
Small businesses are a target
Small businesses have historically lacked security capabilities often found at larger enterprises, primarily due to cost and complexity. For this reason, data breaches are increasingly hitting smaller organisations, either for their data or access to the larger businesses they may serve.
According to the Verizon Data Breach Incident Report, data breaches were more common in small than large organisations (25% vs 20%, with 50% from size unknown).
Why choose Fortinet?
Fortinet’s commitment to quantified, independent third party validation of security effectiveness is unmatched in the industry. Security technologies deployed from network edge to individual endpoints have all earned top marks in real-world testing by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and more.
Single vendor, comprehensive portfolio
Fortinet is the only UTM vendor able to offer the broad range of security and networking capabilities to dramatically simplify IT infrastructure and security.
Because all products are built in-house they will integrate more tightly and reduce your administration. Your life becomes even easier by working with a single vendor, single procurement process, single administrative experience across products, single support group and single volume licensing program.
FortiGate unified threat management
- Get up and running in 20 minutes or less with Plug and Play install.
- Stop attacks before they enter the network.
- Quickly resolve issues with one-click drill down and actions.
- Select from the widest variety of performance, port, Wi-Fi and PoE combinations
- Manage all networking and security from a single console.
FortiAP secure wireless access points
- Expand wireless coverage with dedicated indoor, outdoor and remote access points
- Extend security to the very edge with integrated security of Smart APs
- Simplify remote telework with wireless APs that include wired ports
- Optimise traffic flow with application prioritisation and other features.
FortiSwitch secure access switches
- Expand network connectivity and/or physical segmentation with Layer 2 and 3 switching
- Manage from the established FortiGate console
- Choose among a wide range of port speeds (1G and 10G), density (8, 24, 32, 48 or 64* ports) and PoE/PoE+ combinations.
FortiGate Firewalls Price
Fortinet – FortiGate Firewall